The IPTAY Student Advisory Board, ISAB, is a group of Clemson students that works to increase awareness of IPTAY on campus. They also assist with the Student Rewards Program to encourage attendance at Olympic sporting events throughout the year. We meet bi-weekly to discuss upcoming events, and brainstorm new ways to support IPTAY and reach our goals. ISAB is a great way for students to see how the Athletic Department operates, and to help us spread the IPTAY brand across campus.
Some of their main events and opportunities include:
- Helping sign up new IPTAY Collegiate Club members at Welcome Week events and IPTAY’s 3-week long Membership Drive during the first few weeks of school
- Football Fan Appreciation Day
- Lunch in Littlejohn
- Initiating and planning Solid Orange Friday events and giveaways during all seasons
- Creating a quarterly newsletter to send to all ISAB alumni
- IPTAY Tiger Cub Club Birthday Party
- IPTAY Member Appreciation Day
- National Signing Day Watch Party, or another tailgate type of event
- IPTAY National Meeting
- Full-time Clemson student with at least 1 year remaining until you graduate
- Current member of IPTAY Collegiate Club (you must retain your membership during your entire time on ISAB)
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Ability to attend all ISAB meetings
- Some of the events above are mandatory
- Submission of application questions (below)
- Submission of 1 letter of recommendation
- Can’t be from a student, ISAB member, or IPTAY staff member
Interviews will be held the week of April 8th. You will be notified via email if you receive an interview.
The application questions can be filled out online by clicking below. Also, please send 1 letter of recommendation to IPTAY, Attn: Julia Stump, PO Box 1529, Clemson SC, 29633. You can also drop the letter off at our office Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-4:30PM. All application materials need to be received by Friday, March 29.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to welcoming a great new group of leaders to the 2013-2014 IPTAY Student Advisory Board! Please email Julia Stump at email@example.com with any questions.